SplinterzQien

SplinterzQien

Monday, May 2, 2011

New Baby Pico ! New Suggies in My life

Assalamualaikum wbt, hi everyone its ben awhile since the last time im ere! Im back. Im so happy after a few problems, but i guess its life we've been through up and down moment. Insyallah with Allah swt will, we as the muslims we be able to live life to the fullest. Boy give me a new baby suggies! after the third one ran away.. im so sad ;( but wif pico in mylife i hope it would bring joy and happiness too me.

Pico sleep in my hand auwww
I got pico when she is 2months. yess she is still a baby. She dont like the healthy nestum that i bought for her, instead of that she prefered sweets fruits like watermelon, nangka, and etc. Well pico is very cute! and manja she recognized her name whenever i called PICO PICO.. she will stares at you. So cute!!! and cheeky!!

nangkaaa her favourites! mine mine

watermerlon is mine !!!
I just hope everything gonna be better, insyallah i'll be a better person in future with allah swt will and my effort. Life is full of drama sometimes, but i guess it teach me and make me realized how sinful and small am i in this world ! Amin Amin ya rabbal-al amin insyallah im gonna be better in dunia and akhirat. Time is running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment